I love to Tweet!

Follow Maylovesmakeup on Twitter

Saturday 12 February 2011

"We'll always have Paris"

Hi girls! I'm lucky to have journeyed to Paris a handful of times, sometimes with a case packed with a variety of dresses and heels, sometimes with a weekend bag but always with my favourite red lipstick lots of excitement to be visiting a city that holds many fond memories.


I definitely hold a romanticised view of Paris in my heart. To me it's the home of chic European women with immaculate makeup, fashion houses, dreamy perfume adverts and romantic getaways.



There's nowhere I'd rather jet off to for a city break. In the words of one of my favourite ladies Audrey Hepburn, 'Paris is always a good idea'.


I've added this Thomas Sabo charm to my wishlist so I can have my many happy memories of Paris dangling from my wrist! You can get this from Thomas Sabo for £15.95

Do you have anywhere that holds a special place in your heart?

May
xxx

7 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to visit paris, will definitley do it in the next few years, your so lucky to have gone so many times, I am always hearing such magical things about paris x

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is one of the few places I've been to that lives up to the hype! So beautiful and a thousand places to see.

    www.fashion-shuffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a huge fan of paris, but london holds a special place in my heart. i do love thomas sabo charms and that one is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't have a special feeling towards paris :X maybe it's the season when I went there is not romantic enough, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i lived there for about 18 months and fell in love...it is a remarkable place and totally inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Paris last October and fell in love with it! This is the last Thomas Sabo charm that I want to add to my bracelet so that it's complete!

    Carly x
    www.xoxocolorvibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful post for a beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete