I love to Tweet!

Follow Maylovesmakeup on Twitter

Monday 28 February 2011

London Bound

Hi girls! My last post on this blog was a love letter to Paris but another one of my favourite cities is London and I am taking a jaunt to The Capital tomorrow afternoon, I can't wait! I love that there's always so much to do of an evening and during the day you can usually find me skipping along Carnaby Street or in the dressing rooms of Topshop on Oxford Street.


I absolutely love browsing the various departments in Harrods and Ladurée is one of my very favourite places!


You may know that I have a love of carrying my memories with me on my charm bracelet and I love charms that represent special places. I went shopping over the weekend and found some gorgeous enamel London charms in Palenque.


This little treasure is £24.95 from the Palenque website

I hope you're all well girls, let me know some of your favourite places!


May
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Laduree. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some more charms that are specific to memories for my Links of London bracelet. I'm London-obsessed! Will be going tomorrow, hopefully to the zoo assuming the weather isn't completely pants again.
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete